1. Manual, unsupervised, and supervised categorization
2. Dos and Don’ts for category definitions and labeling conventions
3. Finding new categories
4. Managing consistency
5. Dealing with multiple languages
6. Maintaining comparable frequency tracking
1. The impact frequency illusion
2. Risk of comparing promoters with detractors
3. Examples from Tesla, Sonos & Co.
4. Benefits of using a causal driver analysis approach
5. Example from Real Estate
6. Benefits of using Machine Learning instead of Regression
7. Examples and Validation of different approaches
1. Visualizing Frequency and Impact
2. Explaining Changes in NPS
3. Predicting Outcomes
4. Predicting Fiscal Impact
5. Measuring the fiscal impact of 1 NPS point
How To Discover Hidden Truths from Customer Feedback Designed To Get Leadership Buy-in and to Move The Organization.
*Live Session is Your Perfect Way to Engage/Provide Feedback/Ask Questions
About the Classes Content and Get up Close and Personal with Your Instructor, Frank Buckler😊.
Our Group: www.Success-Drivers.com